Pay in Instalments – Flexible Payments with Divido
Whether you buy in store, over the phone or online, you can choose from a flexible range of repayment terms such as spreading the cost over 6 or 12 months 0% APR representative with a 10-50% deposit through our partner Divido.
The application process is simple, takes around 10 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online and you will receive a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
In case you decide to take advantage of our instalment plans, here’s a quick guide to everything you’ll need to know.
Please note, finance is not available for our clearance items, and we cannot offer credit where delivery address differs from current or billing address.
What will I need?
In order to fill out a finance application with us, you will need the following:
- Personal details: name, DOB, email address, phone number
- Address details - 3 years UK address history
- Employment details; income, number of years employed, employer's name and title
- Bank details
How does it work?
1. Select the products you wish to finance and click Option 2: Interest Free Credit, pay in instalments, where you can decide your deposit amount and time period.
2. Complete the online application form and wait 10-20 seconds for the credit decision.
3. Once approved, we'll confirm your order and contact you within the following 2-3 weeks with a delivery date.
In our Showroom or over the phone
1. Visit our showroom and ask about the finance options available to you.
2. We'll help you complete the online application form.
3. Once approved, you'll be able to place your order and we'll contact you within the following 2-3 weeks with a delivery date.
Can you give me an example?
Below is an example of payment options for the Drysdale King Size Bed Frame, priced at £795. This should give you an idea of the different payment options available.
Am I eligible for finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a valid phone number and e-mail address
Feel free to give us a ring on 03333 201 801 or drop us an email at email@example.com, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, pop into our showroom and we can process your application while you wait.
Button & Sprung is a credit broker and not a lender. Financing options are offered through Divido Financial Services Limited in association with Shawbrook Bank Limited.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 628253. For more information, please visit: www.divido.com
Credit is provided by Shawbrook Bank Limited, which is registered in England and Wales, registered no. 00388466. Registered office Shawbrook Bank Ltd, Lutea House, Warley Hill Business Park, The Drive, Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BE. Shawbrook Bank Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204574.